Tuesday, August 10, 2010

DUN DUN DUN!!!! so on sunday when I get back Im told i must pack my bags yet again, coz im going to New City for the week with the kids to the grans house because of the construction!!!!! OMG New City is so boring, it's where people go to die hahaha, im dying here, so at some point during this slow moving week im gonna take pics of this dead beat town, and show you what this place lacks!!! I had to walk 3 miles just to get free wifi (at the only starbucks with terrible service in the whole town) just to update my blog, death i tell you! so if you do not hear from me again, i died!

1 comment:

  1. Voni, hold on, you can do it!!!! :)
    I would die without internet but probably wouldn't walk 3 miles to get it :) I can't wait to see the video.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete